How to Dissolve Kidney Stones using Apple Cider Vinegar
Kidneys are one of the major organs in the human body that used to detoxify and filter the impurities from the blood and pass it as urine. Whenever the kidney unable to process toxins effectively, then urine becomes highly concentrated and forms as crystal called kidney stones. Kidney stones are generally hard masses that made of minerals and acid salts. Intense pain in the areas (abdominal, groin and back pain), nausea, vomiting, chills, fever and painful urination are some symptoms experienced while suffering from kidney stones. There are many natural home remedies like lemon juice, parsley and baking sodaused to clear kidney stones but here we are going to know about an amazing ingredient that widely used to get rid of kidney stones. It’s none other than Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). Scroll down to know its properties and methods used to clear kidney stones. How Apple Cider Vinegar works to cure Kidney Stones: • ACV is acidic in nature that helps to break down the hard tissues and flush out the harmful toxins to prevent its formation as kidney stones. • It has citric acid that softens and dissolves the stones in your kidneys. • It has an alkalizing effect on the urine and blood, so it aids in proper digestion and production of hydrochloric acid. This, in turn, reduces acid formations and thus prevents the formation of new kidney stones. • It is acidic in nature that dissolves the kidney stones and passes them through urine. • Acetic, phosphoric acids in ACV will dissolve and reduce the size of your kidney stones and makes it pass freely from your body. • It has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce your pain caused due to kidney stones. • It has all essential nutrients and enzymes that help for the faster recovery of your body from the kidney stones. How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Kidney Stones: Here are few best ways of using ACV for dissolving the kidney stones. Try any of the below-mentioned methods to prevent kidney stones and its symptoms. Method – 1: (Apple Cider Vinegar with Water) Intake of diluted ACV will flush out the toxins and stones from your kidneys. • Add 2 tablespoons of ACV in 7 – 8 ounces of lukewarm water. • Stir well and drink it before each meal. • Repeat the process for few days till the kidney stones are removed from the body. • After the removal of stone, continue drinking this liquid for 1 – 2 times a week regularly to prevent its recurrence and avoid infections. Note: • Or you can mix 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of honey in this ACV liquid to enhance its taste. • Also, drink a mix prepared by mixing 1 teaspoon of ACV with 2 teaspoons of raw honey. Drink it throughout the day till you get rid of kidney stones. Method – 2: (Apple Cider Vinegar with Olive Oil, Lemon Juice and Water) Lemon juice has citric acid that reduces acidity levels in the urine and thus prevents the formation of kidney stones. Olive oil helps for the lubrication to pass the stones easily from the kidneys. This combination is very effective in treating kidney stones and its symptoms along with healing your kidneys to prevent any infection. • Add 2 oz each of fresh lemon juice and organic olive oil and stir well. • Drink it mix and then drink 12 oz of purified water. • Wait for 30 minutes and then mix the juice of 1/2 a lemon and 1 tablespoon of raw ACV in 12 oz of water. • Stir well and drink it to get relief from the kidney stones. • Repeat the same process for every hour throughout the day till your kidney stones are eliminated. Method – 3: (Apple Cider Vinegar with Baking Soda) Baking soda alkalizes your body to remove kidney stones, as these stones are formed in an acidic environment. This combination not only clears kidney stones but also prevent its recurrence. • Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar in 1 glass of water (prefer lukewarm water). • Stir well till the fizz stops and drink it to get relief from the kidney stones. • Continue drinking this solution for 2 – 3 times daily. Note: Or mix 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda, a little honey and 1 oz of apple cider vinegar in a large mug filled with warm water. Stir well and drink it slowly in 30 minutes. Repeat it regularly. Method – 4: (ACV Poultice) Applying ACV as a poultice will help to reduce the pain and dissolve the kidneys stones. • Mix equal quantities of ACV and water in a pan. • Heat it for few minutes till it gets warm. • Turn off the heat and soak a clean washcloth in this mix for few seconds. • Wring the cloth to remove excess water and place this cloth on the painful kidney area. • Leave it on for few minutes till the cloth cools and repeat the same for twice daily to get relief from the kidney pain and stones. Method – 5: (Apple Cider Vinegar with Coconut Oil) This combination is very effective in dissolving kidney stones and maintaining a healthy urinary tract. • Mix 2 tablespoons each of virgin coconut oil and ACV in 16 ounces of warm water. • Stir well and drink it regularly till you eliminated kidney stones completely. Tips and Precautions:
- Apple cider vinegar eliminates stones from your kidneys but the time duration depends upon the size (up to 4 mm) and nature of the stones.
- For best results, always use raw, organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar that contains Mother for treating any health or beauty problem, including kidney stones.
- Consuming ACV without diluting may erode the tooth enamel and also burns your mouth and throat. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after drinking ACV to prevent any effect on the tooth.
- You can also take ACV in capsule or supplement form but be sure to talk with your doctor before taking ACV for proper dosage.
- Always remember to drink plenty of water and other healthy drinks while using ACV to stay hydrated and flush out the stones and toxins easily from your body.
- Include ACV in your diet by using it as a condiment or a salad dressing to dissolve kidney stones and prevent its recurrence.
- Consult your doctor if you’re suffering from any other health condition other than kidney stones, for proper diagnose and treatment.
- Eat a healthy diet that includes fresh fruits and vegetables, leafy greens, low in sodium, high in fiber, low in oxalate-rich foods (for calcium oxalate stones) and food that reduces uric acid (for uric acid stones). This is all about Apple Cider Vinegar for Kidney Stones. Try these remedies to get rid of kidney stones and its pain. Do you know any other tips for dissolving kidney stones? Then share it with us. Filed Under: Kidneys, Remedies DISCLAIMER The information contained on DIY Remedies is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your doctor or health care expert before you try.