HERBED BEEF POTATO LASAGNA ?
1 Kg Ground Beef Garlic -finely chopped Onion -finely chopped Red Bell Pepper -finely chopped Dried Rosemary Dried Thyme Salt and Pepper Tomato Sauce
- Sautee Garlic, Onion and Red Bell Pepper, then add your Ground Beef
- Season it with Salt and Pepper, and sautee it for at least, 10 minutes.
- Add your Tomato Sauce, Rose Mary and Thyme, let it simmer for 20 minutes or until the sauce Thickens and you see the fats from the Beef are coming out.
1 stick Butter - Magnolia Gold 1 Liter of Full Cream Milk 1 cup of All purpose flour Nutmeg Salt Pepper Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Mushroom Pieces and Stems Nestle Cream 1 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- Melt your butter in a non-stick Pan, add a cup of your Flour, cook it for at least 5 minutes.
- Get your milk and add it while whisking it with an egg beater until there are no lumps.
- Let it boil for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens, then add your Salt, Pepper and a pinch of Nutmeg to taste. (Note: A pinch of nutmeg can go a long way, do not over do it, it will taste horrible!)
- Add and mix your Campbell's Cream of Mushroom, Nestle Cream, 1 Cup of Parmesan and Mushroom pieces and stems, and let it simmer for 5 minutes before turning off the heat.
1 Kg of Potato Sliced liked Mojos, but a little thinner. Salt Pepper
1 Cup of Parmesan Cheese 1 Cup of Breadcrumbs Italian Seasoning Salt Pepper 1/2kg Mozzarella Cheese 1/2kg Quickmelt Cheese
- Now, get your non-stick Baking Tray, you could add a little oil and wipe all the sides and bottom part. Add a little Sauce, then layer your potato flat on the baking tray.
- Add some salt and pepper, and a pinch of Italian Seasoning, before adding your Beef Mixture, please, spread it evenly. Add a good amount of Mozzarella and Quickmelt Cheese.
- Add another layer of your potatoes, then sprinkle it with salt, pepper, and a pinch of Italian Seasoning, then pour in and spread evenly your Bechamel Sauce.
- Repeat the same process until the Baking Tray is almost full. Then, don't forget to sprinkle it with a good amount of Mozzarella and QuickMelt or Cheddar cheese, the more, the better! Then, top it with the mixture of 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese, 1 Cup of Bread Crumbs, Salt, Pepper and Italian Seasoning. This will give the top part a good crunch.
- Wrap your baking tray with a foil, then pre-heat your over for 15-20 minutes until it reaches 350F, kapag na reach na po ang desired heat, saka niyo palang po ilalagay ang dish natin, then, bake it up to 40 minutes. Then, remove the boil, and let the cheese melt for another 5-10 minutes. It should give a slight burnt presentation, but, it won't taste bad, it's gonna give it a good crunch once you serve it, enjoy!